A NOTE TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
As we monitor the ever-changing developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impact it is having on our community, we want to assure you that the Uftring Chevrolet, Inc. is taking extra steps to protect the safety and well-being of our customers and team members.
Our dealership will try our very best to operate with the same level of customer service during these unprecedented times, but for everyone’s safety, the Uftring Chevrolet, Inc. experience will look a bit different until this challenge is behind us. Rest assured that we have taken preventative measures recommended by authoritative health organizations to our dealership, our vehicles and with our team members – and will make adjustments as circumstances change.
Our sales department is 100% open in all departments. No appointment is necessary for sales visits and walk-ins are welcome!
If you are browsing the website or on our dealership lot, just call 309-481-4533, and we can assist you with a test drive. Our service, parts and body shops are also open and ready to help.
We are continuing the following protocols for the health and well-being of our customers and team members:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing measures in all departments throughout the day. Door handles, phones, keyboards, counters, computers, iPads and other high-use areas are sanitized and cleaned multiple times daily.
- Signage with personal hygiene reminders are displayed in high-visibility areas.
- Test drives are conducted without a sales consultant present.
- Service appointments are conducted with limited personal contact.
- Requirements and continued education on personal hygiene, including frequent and effective hand-washing practices.
- Encouraging team members who feel ill to stay home.
- Replacing handshakes with warm salutations and verbal greetings. We are practicing all recommended social distancing protocols.
Uftring Chevrolet, Inc. is committed to serving our customers in the safest way possible. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and how it relates to our customers, team members and community.
We are excited to be back at the dealership, serving our customers and doing our part. It’s been a long time since we have seen you and we can’t wait for you to visit the store in the near future.
Thank you from all of us at Uftring Chevrolet, Inc. in Washington.
CONTINUE TO COUNT ON UFTRING CHEVROLET FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE NEEDS
If we can assist you in any way, please contact us. We are here for you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you from everyone at Uftring Chevrolet, Inc. in Washington.